Lowongan Kerja di Product Manager (Consumer Goods)-Company Confidential
- To develop product marketing strategies and implement plans for exploiting marketing and sales opportunities.
- Evaluate data on sales volume, profitability and market share. Develop related reports and make recommendations to management for continuous improvement.
- Implement business development and customer targeting strategies for new solutions.
- Perform other duties as may be required by the management.
- Bachelor/Master degree in a relevant chemical/pharmacy discipline plus 5 or more year relevant experience; or a demonstrated level of performance and capability as determined by management.
- The successful employee is bright, creative, confident, and friendly.
- Flexible and exhibits a willingness to pick up new projects and tasks.
- Possess a high level of initiative; a self-starter.
- Demonstrated ability to work on multiple activities in parallel and manage priorities to fit business needs.
- Proven capacity to be effective in a complex global business environment.
- Proven track record to develop, communicate and create buy-in around business strategies.
- Strong team player and builder, receptive to ideas from others.
- Excellent project and program management skills.
- Ability to be entrepreneurial and think outside the box.
- Team Player.
- Excellent verbal and written communications.
Product Manager (Consumer Goods)-Company ConfidentialJakarta Raya | Ditayangkan: 07-December-2017 | Tutup pada 06-January-2018
Excellent opportunities are available for motivated individuals seeking to develop their career within a group of company which had been established for more than 30 years ago and developed considerably and now is seeking for:
A better salary will be offered to the right candidate. Please email your complete CV, a photograph and salary expectation.
ALAMAT : Company Confidential