Lowongan Kerja di Business Continuous Improvement Manager (Dumai, Riau Based)-APICAL Group
- Drive new project launch, completion, priority change, project resources, monitor progress and result,
- Provide update to Corporate BCID and stakeholders / sponsors,
- Develop action plan and manage team resource in accomplishing dept's role and responsibility
- Facilitate, maintain and ensure alignment of BG kaizen projects to business strategies
- Ensure consistencies and compliance to project execution methodology, CI implementation and sustainability
- Train, coach, monitor, assess projects, CI leads and users on LEAN tools, processes, templates
- Guide and coach team towards proper problem solving approach
- Develop and consolidate reporting of key metrics on monthly basis to Corporate BCID and Senior executives/sponsors
- Track current and future events for all the dept in the BG
- Develop knowledge management and communication tools/documentation.
- Manage documentations and tracking all projects developed and keep a database for the project phases, deployment tools, SOPs
- Develop / customize training materials and manage BG Lean related training and certification record
- Manage contracts and billing from external consultant
- Lead BG mid term / yearly review with consultant and internal reviews
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree Engineering, or equivalent
- Have minimum 10-15 years working experiences in a related job profile
- Outstanding presentation, reporting and communication skills
- Willing to be based in Dumai (Riau) & working on alternate Saturday off (08.00-12.00)
Business Continuous Improvement Manager (Dumai, Riau Based)-APICAL GroupDumai (Riau) - Lubuk Gaung | Ditayangkan: 14-November-2017 | Tutup pada 14-December-2017
Apical Group Ltd (www.apicalgroup.com) is one of the largest exporters of palm oil in Indonesia. The Group operates four refineries, one biodiesel plant and a crushing plant in Indonesia and China. Our new refineries use state-of-the-art technologies, reflecting our commitment to developing world-leading facilities and products.
Apical is managed by RGE Pte Ltd (www.rgei.com), which also manages other world-class resource-based manufacturing companies, delivering quality end-products to businesses and millions of people around the world. While Apical was formed in 2006 to consolidate the downstream palm oil business of RGE, the downstream business activities actually started much earlier in 1989 with the acquisition of a 300 tons per day palm oil refinery in Tanjung Balai, Sumatra, by the Asian Agri group (www.asianagri.com). Today, Apical operates the Tanjung Balai refinery and partners Asian Agri for long-term and reliable CPO supplies.
ALAMAT : APICAL Group
KBN Marunda, Jl.Semarang Blok A6 No.1, Cilincing, Jakarta Utara